Friday, January 21, 2022

The Environmental Agencies

 Environmental agencies and the departments of forestry are funded by the very same people destroying the environment and deforesting the land. Now the masses have been socially engineered to give them billions, carbon credits etc. without even knowing where the money is going. They think it is going to combat global warming, “A myth” and save the polar bears research is proving are rapidly growing in numbers. Climate change is real according to the raw data global warming is a myth. Been out in nature lately? Ever wonder why your weather has been 10 to 13 degrees off in favor of global warming? It is called the adjusted data. 

Whenever you see a person on mainstream and now social media shaking their fist at the government and major corporations, chances are if they are getting all the press and not censored they are a planned opposition. It has all been a controlled narrative for years. Even Gretta figured that one out. There will always be those for the right amount of money that will sell their souls, throw their friends and families under the bus along with the well-being of the planet

1 comment:

  1. Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Olu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Olu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Olu , I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Olu did it for me, contact him on WhatsApp at +2348140654426 or email him on drolusolutionhome@gmail.com for more information





















    Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Olu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Olu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Olu , I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Olu did it for me, contact him on WhatsApp at +2348140654426 or email him on drolusolutionhome@gmail.com for more information

    ReplyDelete